- Start date: April 2018
- Expected completion date: October 2018
April 2017 Staff presented their final report to Council on April 19th 2017 recommending approval of the rezoning application.
June 22, 2016
We have incorporated public feedback into a redesign of our plan for this site and we are currently working with Town staff to refine the updated plan. Stay tuned for new drawings and images which we will post once finalized.
November 11, 2015
Yesterday evening we hosted an open house for neighbours and community members at The Link in Georgina. We presented our plans and answered questions about Habitat GTA. Thank you to all the individuals who took the time to stop by and offer their feedback.
We will soon be receiving comments from Town staff and will be taking this, along with the public feedback, into account as we further refine our plans.
November 6, 2015
We are hosting a community open house on Tuesday, November 10th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at The Link (20849 Dalton Road). If you are a neighbour or community member, this will be your first opportunity to learn about what is being proposed and contribute your ideas to the process. Habitat for Humanity staff from various departments will be present to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to speaking with you!
August 18, 2015
The Dalton Rd. rezoning application was submitted to the Town of Georgina.
what we’re building
- We will be minimizing the noise and light from vehicle movements with an interior private driveway and providing two resident parking spaces per unit and ample visitor parking
- The units incorporate high quality design and construction materials.
- Generous landscaped areas are provided at the front and rear of the property and each home will have a private outdoor amenity area.
- 18 parking spaces are provided for residents and visitors.
interested in living here?
Habitat for Humanity GTA is currently accepting homeownership applications for this project. Please complete the online eligibility questionnaire to find out if you are eligible and to learn about upcoming information sessions.