- Start date: March 2017
- Expected completion date: December 2017
We're finishing up drywall on the first four units. Underground servicing will be taking place next week. We'll also be digging the hole for the second block of homes (6 units) in September!
July 11, 2017
The construction crew is busy with drywall and insulation for the first four units at Kennedy Rd!
June 8, 2017
The Habitat GTA team has been busy with framing. Windows are now installed and we are currently working on plumbing, electrical, and heating inside.
May 10, 2017
The construction crew has now completely framed all four units. The roof is now on, with plans for shingles and windows to go on shortly.
April 6, 2017
We have started framing on our Kennedy Rd build, and the floors will be going in shortly. Concrete will be poured for the basement floor and garage as well!
what we’re building
- a total of 10, two-storey ownership units
- A total of 12 new trees are proposed to be planted throughout the site
- An integrated garage for each home and two off-street parking spaces per unit
- Design and high-quality construction that reflects the character of the neighbourhood
interested in living here?
Habitat for Humanity GTA is currently accepting homeownership applications for this project. Please complete our online eligibility questionnaire to find out if you are eligible and to learn about upcoming information sessions.