Pinery Trail – Phase 3
- Start date: September 2018
- Expected completion date: October 2019
Roof over 8 units are shingled, and work is continuing on the inside to frame the interior walls. Exterior framing continuing on 12 units to prepare for roof to go on.
February 20, 2019
The roof is currently being installed on the east half of the building with framing continuing on the west half. Street lighting is also installed around the parking areas for Block A and B!
January 3, 2019
The third-floor framing is almost completed and ready for the roof truss installation.
May 11, 2017
We are in the process of building phase 1 of this 50-home project. Check back for updates coming soon.
what we’re building
- We will be building three, three-storey stacked townhouse buildings with a total of 50 ownership units.
- There will be 80 new trees and hundreds of additional shrubs and perennials planted throughout the site. A common outdoor amenity space will be located within the eastern portion of the site and each unit will have a modest private outdoor amenity area.
- We will be minimizing the noise and light from vehicle movements with an interior private driveway.
- A total of 70 parking spaces will be provided - 42 spaces are located at grade at the north end of the property and 28 are provided in an underground garage beneath Phase 3.