ReStore home deconstruction
book a large item, whole home or office deconstruction.
Renovating and have large or built-in items to donate?
Our ReStore Professional Services Team will come to your home and carefully and efficiently dismantle major household items such as, kitchen cabinetry, counter tops and appliances, bathroom fixtures and more.
We’ll also tackle whole home deconstructions, removing doors, windows, built-in shelving, etc. from your home carefully and professionally at absolutely no cost to you. Think of what you’ll save on demolition and disposal costs, not to mention the environmental impact.
Learn from DIY expert, Leigh-Ann Allaire Perrault how easy it is to donate your renovation items.
- Complete the donation form below for items you wish to donate.
- If needed, we’ll come to your home and provide you with an appraisal and estimated value for your donation.
- We’ll then schedule a pick-up or deconstruction date that fits with your timing. Please allow at least three (3) weeks advance notice for booking deconstruction dates, as our team is always busy!
- On the scheduled date, our team will arrive to remove the item(s) from your home — this can usually be completed within a day.
- Once your donated items are on the sales floor at one of our ReStores, we will mail/email you your charitable tax receipt for the assessed value of your donations.
donate. do good. feel good.
You’ll receive a charitable tax receipt from Habitat ReStore for the assessed resale value of your donated items. Plus, all proceeds from ReStore donations go directly toward our Habitat home building projects. So, you can feel good that you’re supporting your community by helping Habitat build safe, decent and affordable homes for working, low-income families.